Red Wine Vinegar Chicken Strips
- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts,cut into strips
- 1 small red onion (cut into strips)
- 1 small red bell pepper (cut into strips)
- 1 lg bottle of Red Wine Vinegar salad dressing
- black pepper to taste
- cooked rice
How to make it
- Cut chicken,onion and pepper into thin strips.
- Shake and pour entire contents of dressing into a hot skillet,letting it come to a bubbly,jelly-like stage.
- Add chicken strips and peppers/onion.
- Cook on high flame for approx 2-3 minutes,stir sauce and then slow simmer on low flame for approx 16-18 more minutes.
- Add pepper.
- Serve over cooked rice.
- *Since the dressing is pink/red,make sure the insides are thoroughly cooked*