Portugese Egg Tart
- Tart :
- 1 C all purpose flour , sifted
- 2 tbsp Caster sugar
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp water
- Filling :
- 3/4 milk
- 2 Large eggs
- 3 tbsp Caster sugar
How to make it
- Mix the flour , sugar , butter and water .
- Chill it while preparing the filling .
- Beat the eggs . Add the milk and the sugar .
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees .
- Divide the dough into 6 to 8 balls .
- Flatten them into the pans .
- Spoon the custard into the shells .
- Cook for 30 mins or until set . .
- Cool it .