No Bake Chocolate Cream Cupcakes
- Time 110 minutes
- Serves 2
- 1/2 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided 2 oz.
- (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted, cooled
- 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- 8 NILLA Wafers
How to make it
- MIX 1/4 cup of the whipped topping, the cream cheese, melted chocolate and sugar until well blended.
- PLACE 2 of the wafers in bottom of each of 2 paper-lined medium muffin cups. Cover with 1 Tbsp. of the whipped topping mixture. Repeat layers. Top evenly with remaining whipped topping. Cover.
- REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour.