- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 teaspoons OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- pasta or rice (optional)
How to make it
- Check your watch. Heat oil in large skillet on medium. Add garlic. Cook and stir 30 seconds or until fragrant. (Do not brown.)
- Add shrimp and OLD BAY. Cook while stirring 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in lemon juice and parsley.
- Serve over cooked pasta or rice. Check your watch. Yes, that was only fifteen minutes.