Fried Pork Chops
- 6 boneless pork chops (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 1/2 C flour
- 1/8 C. corn meal
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. sugar
- small bowl of water
- cooking oil (I use canola)
How to make it
- Put about 1/2 inch of oil in a large heavy skillet over medium high heat.
- Put all the dry ingrecients into a large zip lock baggy and shake well to combine.
- Dip each pork chop into the bowl of water then drop into the bag of dry ingredients and shake well to coat.
- Take pork chop out of bag and put into medium hot oil.
- Fry for about 10 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- When done drain on a paper towel and serve.