- 1-1/2 pounds asparagus
- 1 can water chestnuts drained and sliced
- 19 ounce can bean sprouts drained well
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped almonds
How to make it
- Cut asparagus into one inch pieces and cook until tender then drain well.
- In a large greased casserole layer asparagus, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, mushroom soup and grated cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350.
- Sprinkle with almonds right before serving.