Moms Noodle Kugel Cheesecake Dessert
- Time 90 minutes
- Serves 16
- 2 lb creamed cottage cheese small curd only
- 1/2 lb Farmers cheese
- 1/2 lb Cream cheese
- 1 pt Half and half
- 1 pt Sour cream
- 9 Eggs
- 1 c Sugar
- 1/2 Stick butter melted
- 2 ts Vanilla
- 12 oz Fine noodles
- .Extra sugar and cinnamon
How to make it
- Beat eggs light and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add farmers cheese and cottage cheese and blend well.
- Gradually add sugar and beaten eggs.
- Add vanilla, half and half and sour cream.
- Finally add butter.
- Butter in 2, 9 x 13 pans.
- Layer on some cooked noodles with creamed mixture and layer and end with creamed mixture on top.
- Liberally sprinkle on sugar and cinnamon to taste.
- Place in oven and bake 325 for 1 1/2 hours or top is set and golden
- Serve warm with frozen thawed strawberries and a dollop of whipped cream or with a sour cherry sauce.
- Extremely rich, more of a dessert than side dish
- Makes 2 pans