Pressure Cooker Pot Roast
- 2.5 pounds boneless chuck roast
- 2 envelopes brown gravy mix
- 2 pounds sliced carrots
- 2.5 pounds peeled and chopped potatoes
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp oil
- salt and paper to taste
How to make it
- Brown chuck roast and place in pressure cooker with 2 cups of water and the two envelopes of brown gravy mix.
- Bring to pressure (15 pounds) and cook for 45 minutes.
- Release pressure and add the potatoes and carrots.
- Return to pressure and cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Release pressure and check for doneness. If necessary give it a few more minutes
- Salt and pepper to taste.