Cream Cheese Dip
- 2 packages of Cream Cheese
- 1 TBS Basil (fresh is better)
- 2 TBS Olive Oil
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 cup Chopped fresh parsley
How to make it
- Place 2 packages of room temperature (easier to mix) cream cheese n a serving bowl.
- Using a garlic press, crush the 3 cloves of garlic and put in with cream cheese.
- Add basil, olive oil, and parsley. using a stiff spoon mix until well blended.
- Chill for about 20 minutes or longer in the refridgerator.
- Can be served on crackers, in celery sticks, or placed as a dip.