Turkey Club Pasta Salad With Lemon Basil Dressing
- 1 package small pasta shells
- 6 slices bacon crisply cooked
- 1-1/2 cups fully cooked smoked turkey cut in strips
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
How to make it
- Mix all dressing ingredients in a large bowl then set aside.
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package then rinse with cold water and drain.
- Crumble bacon reserving 2 tablespoons for topping
- Mix pasta, dressing, bacon and remaining ingredients then cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with reserved bacon.