Jello Summer Salad
- 2 boxes Orange, Lemon or Lime Jello
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 pint whipping cream
- 1 - 8 ounce block cream cheese, room temperature softened
- 1 can (15 ounce) crushed pineapple, drained well
- Note: I like to add a SPLASH of RUM ; )
How to make it
- Mix Jello and hot water until Jello is completely dissolved, then add cold water.
- Chill until Jello is almost set.
- In a mixing bowl, whip the cream according to directions.
- Add softened cream cheese and blend on medium speed until well mixed.
- Then add partially set Jello and pineapple and mix on low speed until all ingredients are blended.
- Pour into 9 X 11 inch glass baking dish or your favourite serving bowl and refrigerate for 1-2 hours