- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup unseasoned bread crumbs
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons freshly chopped garlic
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 4 teaspoons white pepper
- 8 ounces chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 20 artichoke hearts
- 16 broccoli flowerets
- 16 medium mushrooms sliced
- 2 teaspoons freshly chopped parley
- 1 pound dry fettuccini cooked
How to make it
- Lightly coat chicken in bread crumbs then dip into beaten eggs.
- In large skillet heat butter and oil.
- Add chicken breasts and cook over medium high heat until browned approximately 2 minutes per side.
- To the pan add garlic, salt, pepper, broth, wine, cream, artichokes, broccoli, mushrooms and parsley then cook 7 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over fettuccine.