Cherry Cheese Cake Pie
- 1 cup Corn Flake Crumbs
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1/2cup reconstitutiated lemon juice (measure accurately)
- 1tsp. vanilla flavoring
- 1 can (1lb.5oz.) chilled cherry pie filling
How to make it
- To make pie crust, mix corn flake crumbs and margarine or butter thoroughly in 9-inch pie pan.
- Press firmly and evenly over bottom and sides of pan to form crust.
- To make filling, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and blend thoroughly.
- Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Turn into crust.
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours, or until firm. (Do NOT freeze)
- Top will chilled cherry pie filling before serving.