Chilis Chicken CrispersFrom hayleesgrandma 5 years ago
- honey mustard dressing shopping list
- 2/3 Cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 Cup honey shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- Pinch paprika shopping list
- Pinch salt shopping list
- Batter: shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1/4 Cup whole milk shopping list
- 3/4 Cup chicken broth (Swanson) shopping list
- 1-1/2 Teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 Cup self-rising flour shopping list
- 6 to 10 cups shortening or vegetable oil (amount required by fryer) shopping list
- 10 chicken tenderloins shopping list
- 1/2 Cup flour shopping list
How to make it
- Honey Mustard Sauce:
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill until needed.
- Heat shortening or oil in fryer to 350 degrees F.
- Combine beaten egg, milk, chicken broth, salt and pepper in a medium
- bowl. Whisk to dissolve salt. Whisk in 1 cup self-rising flour. Let batter sit for 5 minutes.
- Coat chicken pieces with dry flour, then dip chicken into batter. Allow excess batter to drip off, then place battered chicken into the hot oil and fry for 7 to 9 minutes or until golden brown.
- Do not overload fryer. Fry 3-4 pieces at a time.
- Drain fried chicken strips on paper towels.
- Serve with the honey mustard dressing on the side for dipping.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
The Rating3 people
Hayleesgrandma, thank you so much for posting this recipe. I have actually just started cooking and my son absolutely loves Chili's Chicken Crispers. Unfortunately, the economy forced our neighborhood Chili's to close last week. I followed this recip...morejmhjmh02 in Las Vegas loved it
didn't make the chicken yet but made the dressing yesterday and got to say just like Chili's. Now i don't have to ask for a couple of extra containers of their sauce when we go there!!LOLonequiklx in North Judson loved it
IVE BEEN WANTING THIS ONE AND NOW I HAVE IT THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING MY MIND LOL.......minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!