Chocolate Pecan Candy
- 4-1/2 cups sugar
- 12 oz. can evaporated milk
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 3 cups (18 oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- 7 oz. jar marshmallow cream
- 3 cups chopped pecans
How to make it
- Bring first 3 ingredients to a boil in a Dutch oven
- over medium heat, stirring constantly; boil, stirring
- constantly, 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in chocolate chips, marshmallow cream and pecans until blended. Pour into a buttered 13X9 pan; let
- stand at least 2 hours or until firm. Cut into squares.
- Yield: 5 pounds.