Pina Colada Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 pkgs. dry pina colada mix
- 2 tablespoon white rum
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- Flaked coconut for garnish
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients except flaked coconut in order listed. Mix well
- after each addition, adding sour cream last. Texture should be smooth but not runny.
- Spoon into a dip bowl and sprinkle with flaked coconut.
- Serve with the following fruits as accompaniments:
- strawberries, melon, pineapple, peaches, grapes, etc. Slices of pound cake or angel food cake are also delicious.