Milk Cake Puddings
- 1 lt half-fat milk
- 200 g flour
- 50 g butter
- 750 g sugar
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
How to make it
- Turn on the oven at 200 ºC
- Boil the milk and add the butter.
- In another recipient, add the flour, sugar and eggs, one by one, stirring until is smooth.
- Add the vanilla and the boiling milk stirring always.
- Butter small cupcakes tins and put the mixture until (almost) the top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- When ready let them cool, sprinkle with the cinnamon powder and serve.