Caribbean Dream Pie
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon grated lime rind
- 5/8 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 a ripe mango, peeled and sliced (or chopped)
How to make it
- Pour the milk into a medium-sized bowl. Add the grated rind and juice, and whisk for a few minutes until the milk thickens.
- Layer the banana and mango slices in the crust. Pour the thickened milk mixture over the fruit, spreading it into place. Chill until cold. Serve cold.
- (Note: You can also use a cup of assorted tropical fruit.)