Hawaiian Mini Pizzas
- 4 large sandwich style English muffins, split
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (8 oz.) Pineapple Tidbits, drained
- 1/4 cup (2 oz.) sliced Canadian bacon, cut into quarters
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Evenly spoon sauce over each muffin. Sprinkle with cheese and pineapple tidbits. Top with Canadian bacon. Place mini pizzas on baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Allow to cool a few minutes before eating.