Hot Artichoke Cheese Spinach Dip
- 1 (6.25 oz) jar marinated artichokes (drained)
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained
- very well)
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup cream or half and half
- 1/2 cup sour cream
How to make it
- In food processor blend artichokes, Romano cheese, garlic and
- parmesan cheese for about 1 - 1 1/2 minutes.
- Artichokes and cheeses should be minced, but should not be pasty.
- In a mixing bowl add drained spinach, cream, sour cream, mozzarella.
- Stir well.
- Spoon into mixing bowl mixture from food processor.
- Blend all ingredients.
- Mixture should have a medium thick consistency.
- Spray an oven proof shallow serving dish.
- Pour artichoke mixture into baking dish and bake for 20 - 25 minutes at 350F degrees.
- Artichoke dip should be a little bubbly and cheese melted through.
- Remove from oven and serve with your favorite heated tortilla chips, sour cream and salsa.