Long Island Green Tea
- 2 oz. Green tea vodka, recipe below
- (1 cup vodka + 2 gunpowder green tea bags or 2 Tab. loose
- gunpowder green tea )...Place both tea bags into the vodka. Cover, shake, and let steep for 2 hours. Remove and discard bag.
- 1/2 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 oz. orange liqueur (Cointreau)
- 1/4 oz. golden rum
- 2-3 Tea. simple syrup (recipe follows)
- 1 cup sugar + 1 cup water.
- Put in saucepan. Cook over low heat until sugar dissolves. Store
- in sealed container in refrig. for up to 1 month. Use to sweeten
- unsweetened tea as well.
How to make it
- Add Green Tea vodka, lemon juice, orange liqueur and simple syrup in shaker with ice. Cover and shake until mixed andchilled, about 30 seconds.
- Strain into tall glass filled with ice.