Spinach Seafood Salad
- 1 bag of tender young spinach
- 1 lb cooked seafood, chunked if needed, and chilled ( lobster, scallops. shrimp, mock seafood etc.) or amount as desired
- 1 cup mandarin oranges
- 1 red apple, sliced
- toasted cashews or nuts, as desired
- golden or dark raisins, as desired
- red or white chopped sweet onion, as desired
- Salad dressings on the side : blue cheese, classic French, sweet vinaigrette, etc.
How to make it
- Divide spinach into desired size bowls ( small for appetizer or larger for dinner salad ).
- Layer on seafood, apples, oranges, nuts, raisins and onions.
- Serve with a selection dressings.
- Pass around a bowl of croutons also if desired.