PEPPER JELLY TURKEY SANDWICH
- 4 Kaiser rolls, split
- 1/4 cup red or green jalapeño pepper jelly
- 12 ounces sliced deli turkey breast
- 4 (3/4-ounce) slices LAND O LAKES® Deli American Cheese
- 4 thinly sliced red bell pepper rings
- 4 lettuce leaves
How to make it
- Spread cut-sides of rolls with pepper jelly.
- To assemble each sandwich, layer bottom roll half, jelly-side up, evenly with turkey. Top each with 1 slice cheese, 1 bell pepper ring, 1 lettuce leaf and top roll half, jelly-side down. Recipe Tip
- To pack along, wrap each sandwich in plastic food wrap. Keep chilled in cooler with ice until serving time.