Fulla Oats Cookies
- Time 10 minutes
- Serves 20
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 cups quick-cooking (not instant) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raisins, soaked and drained
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, mix oil, sugar, cornstarch, water and vanilla until well blended.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and oats.
- Stir dry ingredients into the sugar mixture.
- Mix in the raisins.
- Form small, flat patties by hand and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Cool cookies on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.