Chocolate Dipped Delights
- Time 15 minutes
- Serves 10
- 4 ounces white chocolate, broken in pieces
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, broken in pieces
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 10 long stemmed strawberries
- 10 pretzels
- 10 plain donuts
- 10 dried apricots
How to make it
- Place the chocolates and heavy cream in a bowl set over a pot of simmer boiling water, stirring occasionally, until the chips are completely melted.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Dip each strawberry halfway in the chocolate mixture and place on the sheet pan.
- Repeat with the pretzels, donuts, apricots and crackers.
- Place the sheet pan in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to allow the
- chocolate to set.