Dijon Currant Jelly Meatballs
- Time 6-00 minutes
- Serves 10
- 1-1/2 cups chili sauce
- 1 cup currant jelly
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to make it
- Combine chili sauce, jelly and mustard in crock pot and stir well.
- Cook covered on high while preparing meatballs.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly then shape into 30 meatballs.
- Bake meatballs in a preheated 400 oven for 20 minutes then drain well.
- Add meatballs to sauce then stir to coat.
- Cover and cook on low for 10 hours.