Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- 1 bag frozen broccoli florets
- 1 lb chicken tenders or cutlets
- 1 can Campbell's Healthy Request low fat cream of mushroom soup
- lemon pepper
- cheddar cheese
- Pam Cooking spray
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Season chicken with lemon pepper.
- In a skillet, spray the pam and cook the seasoned chicken.
- In a steamer pot, cook the broccoli.
- Cut up the chicken into bite size pieces.
- Combine the chicken, broccoli, and add the can of soup. Mix until everything is coated.
- Sprinkle the top with breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Bake for 30 mins or until heated through.
- I usually serve with brown rice or salad and cranberries.