Double Stuffed Potatoes
- 5 nice size baking potatoes (really..as many as you need to serve)
- 8oz bag of shredded cheddar cheese
- bacon bits (store bought or make your own!)
- 4oz of sour cream
- chopped chives
- salt & pepper to taste
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Bake potatoes for 1 hr til fork tender
- cool down potatoes
- cut potatoes in half and scoop out guts of potatoes
- put skins aside
- mix guts, cheddar cheese, bacon bits, sour cream & chives, salt and pepper to taste.
- stuff skins with mixture and bake @ 350 til golden on top of potatoes.
- serve!! :o)