Pumpkin Chai Smoothie
- 2 spiced chai tea bag
- 1 cup boiling water
- 4 to 5 ice cubes
- 3 cups light vanilla ice cream
- Dash pumpkin pie spice
- 4 tablespoons whipped cream, for garnish
How to make it
- Place tea bags in boiling water and let steep 5 minutes.
- Discard tea bags and set tea aside to cool for a few minutes. Combine tea and ice cubes in a blender, cover and blend 1 or 2 minutes.
- Add ice cream and pie spices, blend for 1-2 minutes until mixture is well combined, and scraping sides of blender if needed.
- and serve