Peanut Butter Balls
- 2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter at room temperature
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- 3 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 18 ounces (1-1/2 bags) semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to make it
- Beat peanut butter and butter together with an electric hand mixer until creamy.
- Add powdered sugar and mix again.
- Stir in Rice Krispies and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Roll dough into balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Freeze the peanut butter balls.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler and dip the peanut butter balls into the chocolate until completely covered.
- It is easier to work in small batches and keep the rest in the freezer until ready to use.
- These are easier to handle when still frozen.
- After dipped in chocolate, set each on the waxed / parchment paper again and either allow them to set on their own or freeze again to set faster.
- Makes approximately 50.