Spicy Cider Tea Gift Bundle
- 6 whole cloves
- 6 whole allspice berries
- 2 tsp. dried orange rind
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken
How to make it
- Cut two 4 inch squares of cheesecloth, place 1 on top of each other.
- Place cloves, allspice berries, orange rind and cinnamon on top, pull up corners and tie into bundle with string.
- Place in a jar or a mug.
- Makes 1 bundle or enough for 2 cups of cider or apple juice.
- To make:
- Pour 2 cups apple cider or apple juice in a saucepan.
- Place Spicy Cider Bundle in apple cider or apple juice.
- Heat just until boiling.
- Serve hot.