Pot Luck Pasta Salad
- 16 ounces pasta (your choice of type)
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 each cucumber, chopped
- 1 dozen cherry tomato, halved
- 1/4 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 stalks celery, peeled and chopped
- 4-5 slices bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- salt and pepper, to taste
How to make it
- Bring pot of water to a boil, pour in pasta and cook till tender. Drain in collander, cool and put in large mixing bowl.
- Prep and chop all other ingredients. Mix all dry ingredients except tomato into pasta. Add mayonnaise and mix together.
- Finally add tomoatoes and mix gently to keep from crushing them. Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate until time to serve. [can be done the day before]
- Add crumbled bacon on top just before serving to keep it crisp.