- 3 C. white bread, biscuits, buns,stale doughnuts or whatever kind of bread you want to use,cubed
- 1/2 C. raisins
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 C. warm water
- 1 C. milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 T. butter, melted
- 1 T. vanilla
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 C. cinnamon and 1/4 C. sugar mixed together
How to make it
- Place bread cubes in a buttered 9x9" pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except cinnamon and sugar and pour over bread cubes.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon-sugar mixture over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.