Key Lime Pie Bars
- Time 30 minutes
- Serves 16
- 3 tablespoons margarine softened
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese softened
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/3 cups fresh key lime juice
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then coat square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Beat margarine, cream cheese and 1/2 cup of sugar with mixer until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg yolk and gradually add 3/4 cup flour.
- Spread into baking dish and bake 15 minutes.
- Beat egg and egg substitute in same bowl used to make crust.
- Add remaining sugar and 2 tablespoons flour then beat on low speed until blended.
- Add lime juice and beat on low speed until blended then pour into warm crust.
- Bake 15 minutes more then cool on rack and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons powdered sugar.