- 4 Medium Avocados
- 1 Small Red Onion -chopped
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic (store bought) -optional
- lemon and lime juice (to taste)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 tsp coarse black pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 to 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tblsp Sour Cream
How to make it
- Mash avocados in medium sized bowl
- Stir in chopped red onions, garlic and lime/lemon juices
- Add salt, pepper, coarse pepper, onion and garlic powders
- Stir well then stir in Sour cream.
- Serve with chips or chill for later.