- 1 cup raw cranberries, grounded
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup minature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 reg. container Cool Whip
How to make it
- Combine ground cranberries and sugar; let stand overnight in the refrigerator.
- Next morning stir cranberry mixture and add nuts, marshmallows and pineapple.
- Set aside.
- In another bowl, blend the softened cream cheese and cool whip until smooth.
- Fold this mixture into the cranberry mixture; stir.
- Allow to set in refrigerator for an hour.