Zesty Fried Eggs
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 green bell peppers cored seeded and chopped
- 1 medium red onion chopped
- 6 ripe tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 12 eggs fried in olive oil
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat and sauté peppers and onion until tender.
- Add tomatoes and sauté 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and simmer until slightly thickened.
- Spoon vegetable mixture onto a large serving platter and top with fried eggs.