Grizzlys Bears Garlic Potatoes
- 16-20 washed new potatoes
- 8 cloves of garlic peeled
- 1/2 cup minced shallots
- 4 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 4 teaspoons of lemon juice
- salt, pepper, sage and tarragon to taste
How to make it
- Take four square pieces of aluminum foil about 12x12.
- Place four to five potatoes on each piece with two cloves of garlic, 1/4 of the shallots, 1 tablespoon of mustard, and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Add a dash of salt, pepper, sage and tarragon.
- Fold the foil over sealing everything inside.
- Repeat process three times.
- Each package should be water tight to steam the potatoes.
- Place on preheated grill and cook about 30 minutes or until tender when poked with a fork (don't test too often, it will let the flavor seep out).
- Remove from foil or cut open foil and serve.