Jitomates Rellenos De Guacamole
- 6 medium tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 3 avocados peeled pitted and mashed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 2 jalapeno peppers seeded and finely chopped
How to make it
- Cut a slice off the top of the tomatoes and scoop out the insides to leave a thick shell.
- Sprinkle inside with salt and allow to drain upside down for 15 minutes.
- Mix together the avocado, onion, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno, salt and pepper.
- Stuff tomatoes with mixture then serve chilled or at room temperature