Easy Chocolate Chip Blondies
- 2 packages Martha White chocolate chip muffin mix
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 6 tablespoon margarine melted n cooled
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cuo chopped nuts
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease bottom of 8" square baking pan.
- In large bowl combine muffin mix and brown sugar,stir to blend evenly.
- Add butter ,egg and vanilla,stir until blended.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Aprox 12 bars
- I use banana nut muffin mixes instead of chocolate chip sometimes.