- 2 TBS butter
- 2 TBS flour
- Shot of Tequila
- 1 can tomatoe sauce
- 2 cups beef broth (from the fridge)
- dash salt and pepper
- Ground Cumin
- Chili powder
How to make it
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Once melted completely, add flour.
- Stir with fork until thoroughly mixed.
- Turn heat up, and pour in tequila.
- Quickly mix together, and burn off the alcohal.
- Remove from heat, and add tomatoe sauce and broth.
- Mix well.
- Bring mix back to a boil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Here is where the ingredients can vary, depending on your individual taste. My family loves some spice, so we use:
- 1/2 a TBSP of Chili Powder
- 1/2 a TBSP ground Cumin
- Start off with less, and add more to taste.
- Add the chili Powder and Cumin to mix, stir, and simmer until ready to pour over enchiladas.