Unusual Cottage Cheese Salad
- 1 (3-oz.) pkg. orange gelatin
- 1 (12-oz.) carton small curd cottage cheese
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1 (8-oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (11-oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained
How to make it
- Put cottage cheese into a bowl and sprinkle dry gelatin over the top.
- Stir well until dissolved.
- Add well drained pineapple and Cool Whip to cottage cheese mixture and mix together.
- Next fold in well drained mandarin oranges.
- Transfer this to a pretty bowl and refrigerate until time to serve.