Angel Hair Pasta With Chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 carrot, sliced diagonally into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
How to make it
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a medium skillet over medium heat; add chicken. Cook, stirring, until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels.
- Heat remaining oil in same skillet. Begin heating water for pasta. Add carrot to skillet; cook, stirring, for 4 minutes. Add broccoli and garlic to skillet; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes longer.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. While pasta is cooking, add chicken broth, basil and Parmesan to skillet. Stir to combine. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Drain pasta. Place in a large serving bowl. Top with chicken and vegetable mixture. Serve immediately.