Easy Stuffed Shrimp
- 1/2 lb. large shrimp (about 10) peeled, cleaned
- 3 Tbsp. Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing, divided
- 2 Tbsp. Kraft 100% grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 6 Ritz crackers, crushed
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400*F.
- Place shrimp and 2 Tbsp. of the dressing in a zip-top bag, Refrigerate 10 minutes to marinade.
- Meanwhile mix remaining 1 Tbsp. dressing and the remaining ingredients in small bowl until blended.
- Remove shrimp from marinade, discard marinade.
- Partially split each shrimp lengthwise by making a long cut along the underside of each shrimp.
- Being careful not cut all the way though the shrimp.
- Open the shrimp slightly and place, cut sides up, in shallow baking dish.
- Spoon about 1 Tbsp. of the stuffing mixture on top of each shrimp.
- Bake 8 minutes or until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- Makes 2 servings (about 5 shrimp each.)