Baked Egg Sandwiches
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 tomato slices
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup grated sharp cheese
- 1/4 cup light cream
- 3 tablespoons green onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375.
- Cut thin slice from top of each bun.
- With a fork remove most of insides leaving a shell about 1/2" thick.
- Arrange shells in bottom of baking pan.
- In bottom of each shell place tomato slice then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with cheese, cream and onions and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.