Cottage Cheese Pineapple Pie
- Time 30 minutes
- Serves 6 to 8
- Make a graham cracker crust for a 9' pie:
- 18 Graham Crackers,crushed
- 1/2 Cup Butter,melted
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- Combine in pie plate and press evenly to bottom and sides.
- Drain 1 small can of Crushed Pineapple,using 2 to 3 Tablespoon Juice,for pie mixture,set crushed pineapple aside,using later after pie is baked.
- For Pie:
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Cottage Cheese
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Milk
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons Pineapple Juice
How to make it
- For Pie filling,puree all ingredients,(except the crushed pineapple).
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into the unbaked crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees.
- After pie cools,for about an hour,spread the top with the crushed pineapple.
- Cut pie ,serve with spoonfuls of whipped cream