Grapefruit And Gorgonzola Salad
- 2 medium grapefruit
- 1/4 cup good-quality olive oil
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola
- 4 cups arugula, chicory, or lettuce, torn into bite sized pieces
How to make it
- Supreme the grapefruit -- peel it, and carefully cut each section of the "meat" of the fruit out of its membrane so that all you have left is grapefruity goodness. Remove seeds.
- Save any juice from this process.
- Place the greens in an attractive bowl.
- Add the grapefruit, juice, oil and pepper to the bowl.
- Top with Gorgonzola.
- Toss and serve.