VANILLA WAFER STACK CAKE
- 1 large box vanilla wafers
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 4 Tbsp liquid chocolate (chocolate syrup)
- 2 Tbsp sugar
How to make it
- Whip the cream until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar and chocolate (set aside 1/3 of whipping cream to use as
- Dip vanilla wafers, one by one, into the cream and begin
- stacking. Make a round, square or oval cake.
- Let stand overnight in the refrigerator, or make early in the morning
- for a dinner party that evening. Frost cake with reserved whipping
- cream. When sliced, it looks like many tiny layers of cake.
- The wafers soften to make a very interesting cake.
- This can be served with a scoop of chocolate ice cream.