Korean Style Soft Tofu Soup-soontofu
- 1 14oz. soft or silken tofu
- 1/2 cup frozen seafood combo.
- 1/3 cup of shredded mushrooms and zuccini
- 1 tablespoon red pepper powder
- 1 table spoon soy oil
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon hondashi
How to make it
- Mix red pepper powder and soy oil, cook 20sec. from micro-oven, prepare pepper oil.
- In 2 qt pot, boil the water, frozen seafood combo about 3-4 mins.
- Add vegitables and boil about 3-4 mins.
- Add the pepper oil and hondashi and boil 2-3 mis.
- Add soft tofu and green onions and egg (optional) , salt to taste and boil again.