Greek-Style Roasted Vegetables
- 1 lb. small red potatoes, quarted
- 2 small eggplants, cut into 1/2-inch half-moons
- 1 medium sweet onion, sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 lemon
- 1 can (15-ounce) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chopped oregano
- 1 Tbsp. chopped mint
- 2 ounces reduced-fat feta crumbles
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425 F.
- In a large roasting pan, toss together the potatoes, eggplants, onion, green bell pepper, 2 Tbsp. of the olive oil, the garlic salt and pepper.
- Pel off the lemon zest with a peeler and add to mixture.
- Reserve lemon.
- Roast vegetables for 30 minutes, stirring twice.
- Add chickpeas and roast an additional 15 minutes.
- Stir in juice from lemon, oregano and mint.
- Top with feta crumbles and drizzle with remaining Tbsp. olive oil.